Custom Clear Aligners
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss Invisalign® in the Framingham MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign®, please visit their website.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Maddahi and Dr. Singh‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Maddahi or Singh has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Maddahi or Singh about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.